Vega Stealth Phantom Helmet.
The Vega Stealth Phantom Helmet has a unique look that can easily transform from open to full face style in a matter of minutes. Ride almost anywhere as this helmet meets or exceeds USA and European certifications. Also two shell sizes help assist in a better fit.
Vega Stealth Helmet Features
- Certified to stringent European standard: ECE 22.05
- Transforms easily from open to full face style with included jaw piece for additional wind, rain or dust protection
- 6-position, optically correct, scratch-resistant, long clear outer shield included
- Smoke tinted interior drop-down sunshield is removable and replaceable
- Replacement drop-down visors available in smoke, light smoke and amber
- 2 shell sizes for superior fit throughout completed size range
- Wick-Dri anti-microbial fabric comfort fit liner is fully removable and washable- Liners are interchangeable for custom fit within shell size
- Forehead, chin, cheek and rear venting maximize comfort minimize fogging
Vega Stealth Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.
To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.
Wrap flexible tape measure around your head approximately on inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
6 5/8-6 3/4
7 1/8-7 1/4
7 3/8-7 1/2
7 5/8-7 3/4
8 1/8-8 1/4
8 3/8-8 1/2
8 5/8-8 3/4