Z1R Roost SE Youth Helmet.
Let the young riders try out the Roost SE Youth Dirt Bike helmet and get dirty on the track. Equipped with a lightweight shell and well ventilated, breathe easy knowing that your young one will stay safe and secure.
Z1R Roost Helmet Features
- DOT Approved Polycarbonate/ABS Shell
- New, updated graphics, visor and mouthpiece have the same attitude as the Roost SE Adult
- Same sizing and fit as the previous Roost Youth Launch helmet
- Fully removable, washable cheek pads
- Dual forehead vents are closeable for cold weather riding
- Comfortable multi-density padding and moisture wicking Nylex interior
- Rubber goggle grabbers
- Visor vents help reduce high-speed lift
Z1R Roost Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
| Size|| CM|| Hat Size|| Inches|
|S|| 49-50||6 1/8 - 6 1/4||19 1/4 - 19 3/4|
|M|| 51-52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 - 20 1/2|
|L|| 53-54||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|