Answer SNX 2 Helmet.
The ANSR SNX 2 helmet is our most economical helmet yet it passes one of the toughest safety standards today. A highly developed ventilation system consists of two large intake ports and four large exhaust vents helping you keep cool in the hottest conditions.
Answer SNX 2 Helmet Features
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS 218 safety standard
- Shell made of injection molded Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Removable/washable liner is made with moisture wicking fabrics
- Flexible rubber nose piece helps deflect roost
- Two large front air intakes and four rear exhaust vents help keep you cool
- Weighs 3.0 lbs, 1360 grams (size medium)
Answer SNX 2 Helmet Sizing
Using a tape-measure, measure the circumference of your head just above the ears and across the forehead. Refer to the chart for proper helmet size. Example: Head circumference measures 22-3/4“ = Adult med helmet.
| Size|| Inches|
|XL|| 23-7/8" & 24-5/8"|