Fly Trekker Dual Sport Helmet.
Crossover design combines the best of MX and street styling function to create one of the most versatile helmets on the market. Great for dual sport and adventure touring.
Fly Trekker Helmet Features
- New Crossover Design combines the best of MX and Street styling and function to create one of the most versatile helmets on the market, great for adventure touring
- Advanced Poly Alloy shell construction, combines high-strength poly materials to create a aggressive design that is durable and lightweight
- Dual-Density EPS liner helps reduce the shock of impact by creating a more progressive impact absorption zone
- Unique visor shape allows for use of goggles when the shield is in the open or closed
- Multi-position, Ratcheting Face Shield
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads help keep the interior of helmet clean and fresh
- 16 total vents (8 intake, 8 exhaust) circulate large volume of airflow to keep your head cool. Adjustable vents include: 1 mouthpiece, 2 brow, and 2 rear
- DOT and ECE 22.05 Approved
Fly Trekker Helmet Sizing
To determine helmet size: Measure around head one inch above eyebrows and across the largest portion on the back of the head and use the following cross reference chart.
6 5/8-6 3/4
7 1/8-7 1/4
7 3/8-7 1/2
7 5/8-7 3/4