Answer Evolve 3 Helmet.
The ANSR Evolve 3 helmet is a mid priced helmet with some high-end features. Modern helmet shells have many sculptured ridges and valleys in them. Most helmets, including some very expensive brands, do not have an impact absorbing EPS liner that follows and fills in those peaks and valleys. The Evolve 3 dual density liner does fill in those peaks and valleys and this creates improved impact absorption. Safety is key with all our helmets and the Evolve 3 passes two of the toughest safety standards today. Comfort is addressed with our round-oval shell shape and using top of the line SilverCool wicking material in the interior. This material wicks away perspiration and dries faster than other materials, plus it is anti-microbial to help eliminate odors between washes. Shell design features great venting, a strengthened chinbar and large eye port that accommodate most goggles including “over the glasses” types.
Answer Evolve 3 Helmet Features
- Meets or exceeds the ECE 22-05 safety standard
- Meets or exceeds the D.O.T. FMVSS 218 safety standard
- Made of injection molded polycarbonate
- Sculptured, dual density, EPS impact absorbing liner
- SilverCool moisture wicking liner is removable for washing
- SilverCool padding also reduces odor and is anti-microbial
- 9 intake and exhaust vents help keep you cool
- 4 eyebrow vents help evaporate sweat before it drips into eyes and goggles
- Wire mesh chinbar vent has foam filter
- Flexible rubber nose/cheek piece to help deflect roost
- Replacement visors sold separately
- Weight 3.2 pounds, 1450 grams (size medium)
Answer Evolve 3 Helmet Sizing
Using a tape-measure, measure the circumference of your head just above the ears and across the forehead. Refer to the chart for proper helmet size. Example: Head circumference measures 22-3/4“ = Adult med helmet.
| Size|| Inches|
|XL|| 23-7/8" & 24-5/8"|