LS2 Metro Modular Helmet.
LS2 Metro Helmet Features
- Lightweight, aerodynamic, HPTT composite fiberglass helmet shell cuts through the wind keeping the rider comfortable and resulting in less fatigue.
- Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation to keep you cool in the heat but allow you to block the breeze when it's cold.
- The shield is optically correct, uses LS2's ShortShift® Tool-Less Quick Release System and pin lock ready.
- Moisture wicking liner is fully removable and washable, so you can keep it as fresh as new. The liner is treated to be odor and and bacteria resistant.
- Cheek pads are cut from one piece of high quality foam using LS2's 3D laser cut technology for additional confort and no "hot spots."
- The DOT approved Metro is homologated as both a full face and an open face helmet by ECE 22.05
- Quick release strap for easy on and off .
LS2 Metro Helmet Sizing
Measuring for a motorcycle helmet is important. Get a helmet that is too small, and you’ll end up with a headache and a very uncomfortable ride. Get one that is too big, and you might as well wear a hat, since that’s about all the protection you’ll enjoy. A helmet needs to fit properly, with a very slight movement when tugged by your hand. So getting the right size measurement of your head is very important.
| Adult Size||Head Circumference|
|XXS|| 51-52 cm|| 20.08-20.47 in|
|XS|| 53-54 cm|| 20.87-21.26 in|
|S|| 55-56 cm|| 21.65-22.05 in|
|M||57- 58 cm|| 22.44-22.83 in|
|L|| 59-60 cm|| 23.23-23.62 in|
|XL|| 61-62 cm|| 24.02-24.41 in|
|2XL|| 63-64 cm|| 24.80-25.20 in|
|3XL|| 65-66 cm|| 25.59-25.98 in|
|4XL|| 67-68 cm|| 26.38-26.77 in|
|5XL|| 69-70 cm|| 27.17-27.56 in|