LS2 Vector Wake Full Face Helmet.
LS2 Helmets Vector full-face motorcycle helmet offers the performance and features of helmets costing two to three times as much, but because we build it in our own factory, LS2 is able to offer it at an incredible value. The shell uses LS2’s proprietary High Performance Fiberglass Composite (HPFC). It’s ultra-light, but strong and safe. Easy to use and fully adjustable top vents are ported to allow true flow through ventilation. The chin vent does double duty. Slide the gray button down for airflow to the shield to help keep it clear of fog. Slide the black button to port air directly to the rider’s face. The shield is made from Class “A” polycarbonate. It’s optically correct, scratch and UV resistant and includes our LS2 FogFighter™ insert for the ultimate in fog protection. The Vector uses our Twin Shield System drop down sun shield. Its cable-operated switch is smooth, and easy to use even with a gloved hand. The fully removable liner is made of a technical, breathable fabric and uses our Emergency Release System cheek pads. Cheek pads are contour cut from high quality foam using LS2’s 3D laser technology for a perfect fit and no hot spots. 3 helmet shell sizes make for an all-day comfortable helmet that is as small as possible. A DOT approved quick release chinstrap makes it a breeze to get the helmet off and on your head. Built for riders who ride, whether touring, sport touring, adventure, scooter or commuting. Designed at LS2 World HQ in Barcelona, Spain, the Vector offers more helmet for less cash. Built at our own factory. Long oval fit. Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22.05 standards.
LS2 Vector Helmet Features
- Shell is made from LS2’s proprietary ultra-light extra strong High Performance Fiberglass Composite
- DOT approved quick-release chin strap is easy to open with a gloved hand
- Twin Shield System drop down sunshield protects your eyes and is easy to operate with a gloved hand
- 3 shell sizes with multi-density EPS for the utmost in protection
- Fit is long oval
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22.05 standards.
LS2 Vector Helmet Sizing
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
| Adult Size||Head Circumference|
|XXS|| 51-52 cm|| 20.08-20.47 in|
|XS|| 53-54 cm|| 20.87-21.26 in|
|S|| 55-56 cm|| 21.65-22.05 in|
|M||57- 58 cm|| 22.44-22.83 in|
|L|| 59-60 cm|| 23.23-23.62 in|
|XL|| 61-62 cm|| 24.02-24.41 in|
|2XL|| 63-64 cm|| 24.80-25.20 in|
|3XL|| 65-66 cm|| 25.59-25.98 in|
|4XL|| 67-68 cm|| 26.38-26.77 in|
|5XL|| 69-70 cm|| 27.17-27.56 in|