Detour Rushmore Leather Motorcycle Jacket.
The Detour Rushmore leather motorcycle riding jacket comes with many different features. It is made from top grain buffalo leather and is a good all-season leather jacket. From the Euro style single snap collar, removable insulated quilted liner, removable CE certified armor, zipper connection to attach to your favorite pair of riding pants, and vents to allow air to flow through the jacket on days where you need to cool off, you will not find a better leather jacket for a more affordable price! This jacket also offers stretch panels under the arms and around the waist to provide the maximum fit and comfort for the rider.
Detour Rushmore Jacket Features
- Buffalo Leather with 1.4 mm thickness
- Hardware throughout jacket compliments the color which is Antique Brass for the Retro Brown and Black for the Black jackets
- Zippers are durable and strong YKK zippers with pull tabs for easy zip-up / easy zip-down for taking on and off
- Insulated Zip-Out Quilted lining designed for the rider to be comfortable during the different riding seasons
- The extra added feature of vents will keep you cool during those hot summer rides. Vents Location: 2 Back Vents
- If you have a favorite pair of riding pants you can pair it with the jacket using the Pant Connection zipper
- Inside Lining is mesh
- Front closure is zippered with a 1 snap Euro Collar
- This jacket is geared for the best fitment for wearer which features a stretch panel at the waist and under arm area
- YKK zippers with 2 Snap Closure are located on the sleeve and cuffs
- The Armor used for this jacket is CE approved and located in the Elbow and shoulders which are removable, additional padding located in back is foam padding for comfort
- Multiple pockets for storage necessities. Outside Pockets: Snap Pocket opens to 1 Mesh, 1 Phone, 1 wallet with one zippered pocket on the side. Inside Pockets: 1 Snap Pocket on each side
- Removable full-sleeve thermal liner by zipper/snap combination
Detour Rushmore Jacket Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1 if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|L||44"|| 26.5"|| 26.5"|