Fly Patrol Jacket.
Fly Patrol Jacket Features
- Can easily be converted into a variety of configurations to provide all day comfort and performance.
- Ultra-durable nylon construction with ballistic nylon reinforcement panels in key areas
- Zip-off sleeves easily convert the jacket to a vest
- Massive ventilation can be customized via the two large tuck away chest vents, and full back rear vent folds away into rear cargo compartment
- Reflective tape increases visibility
- Rear cargo compartment is great for storing the sleeves when in vest mode, and storing larger items
- Self-Storage jacket can be stored inside the rear cargo compartment when turned inside out and easily carried with the attachment waist belt
- Zippered main entry with Velcro® storm flap helps keep the elements out of your jacket
- Heavy-duty elbow panels provide excellent abrasion resistance
- Internal bungee volume adjusters give the jacket a custom and secure fit
- Ventilated mesh liner helps keep you comfortable
- Hydration tube loops allow you to easily route your drink tube over the shoulder
- Adjustable, gusseted, hip relief with Velcro® waist adjustment for added comfort
- Adjustable Velcro® and neoprene cuffs
- Neoprene stretch collar is fleece lined for added comfort with adjustable shock cord
- Pockets include: 2 lower front cargos, 2 zippered hand warmers, 2 zippered upper chests, 1 rear cargo.
Fly Patrol Jacket Sizing
Sleeve - Measure from the center of the spine at the base of the neck, around the shoulder, over the elbow and down to the wrist.
Chest - Measure around the broadest part of the chest, 1-2 inches below the pits.