MSR Xplorer Alterra Jacket.
The MSR Alterra jacket is our top of the line off road riding jacket. Built with every feature you'd ever want and tough enough for the abuse we know our riders put their gear through. Impacts, water, heat, abrasion and more are all addressed in this durable, great looking jacket.
MSR Xplorer Alterra Jacket Features
- Dry-XC™ treated SnagResistant® 600 Denier Nylon outer shell for water-proofing and breathability
- 840 Denier Ballistic Nylon in high-wear areas
- HYPERFLO™ ventilation system comprised of nine vents
- Two upper and lower chest pockets with storm flaps, two lower side fleece lined, hand warmers and one oversized lower back pocket
- Two inner pockets on right chest and two vertical pockets on left chest
- Oversized, two-way main zipper with storm flap and rain gutter for dry, trouble-free function
- FLASHLITE™ reflective panels, piping and printing for visibility under dim light conditions
- Six cinch straps at sleeves and body to customize fit
- D30® intelligent shock absorption armor in shoulders, elbows and back
- Neoprene edge trim on collar and cuffs for comfort and to block wind
- Lycra® cuff extenders with built-in thumb retainer
- Water-repellent premium YKK® zippers
- Internal elastic waist cinch design for a custom fit and heat lock
- Closed cell foam chest shield included
MSR Xplorer Alterra Jacket Sizing
If planning to use full body armor (front, back, and arms) please go up a size.
Compare one of your t-shirts with the corresponding size chart below. Choose the same size jacket as you would for a t-shirt. Note that jackets typically run larger for a loose, unrestricted fit.
| Men's Tee|| Jacket Size|