MSR Xplorer Voyager Jacket.
The MSR Voyager Jacket is our mid-priced waterproof jacket. This jacket comes with built-in storage and adjustable ventilation and keeps the rider dry and comfortable through its use of multiple panels of waterproof material with sealed seams. Designed to be worn over the rider’s armor, or can be fitted with armor in the pre-aligned interior pockets.
MSR Xplorer Voyager Jacket Features
- Durable 400 Denier Nylon outer shell is coated with DRY-XC™ for waterproofing and breathability
- 2-way Vislon YKK® brand main zipper under storm flap with built in gutter
- Hyperflo® adjustable venting system consists of two 7.5 inch (19cm) chest area intakes and one large 11.5 inch (29cm) rear exhaust vent with water resistant zippers
- Two fleece lined hand warmer pockets, large rear cargo pocket, an internal smart phone pocket and an internal zippered pocket
- Dual stage hood specifically designed for use either under your helmet, to keep rain away from back of neck, or over your head as casual wear
- Hood tucks nicely into collar hood pocket
- FLASHLITE™ reflective panels and back printing adds visibility on road or under poor lighting conditions
- Dual hook and loop side adjusting belts for a better fit
- Premium, water resistant YKK® brand zippers with easy to reach zipper pull tabs
- Comfortable, plush micro fleece inner collar fabric avoids chafing
- Fully vented mesh liner adds cooling and comfort
- Weight 2.6 lbs (1.1 kg)
MSR Xplorer Voyager Jacket Sizing
If planning to use full body armor (front, back, and arms) please go up a size.
Compare one of your t-shirts with the corresponding size chart below. Choose the same size jacket as you would for a t-shirt. Note that jackets typically run larger for a loose, unrestricted fit.
| Men's Tee|| Jacket Size|