River Road Drifter Distressed Leather Jacket.
River Road Drifter Distressed Jacket Features
- Snap Closure tab collar provides a secure fit
- 2 front shoulder vents and 2 vertical rear vents allow maximum air flow
- Zippered sleeve cuffs with perforated leather gussets and two-way zippers
- The removable, insulated, fully-sleeved liner features pockets for mobile devices, etc.
- 1 zippered placket pocket inside allows easy access to important contents
- Includes 2-year manufacturer's warranty
River Road Drifter Distressed Jacket Sizing
Chest: Measure across the fullest part of the chest
Waist: Measure around your waist, or belt line
Sleeve Length: With your arms hanging relaxed at your side (slightly bent) measure from center back neck, over the top of the shoulder, down the outside of the arm to the wrist. Your motorcycle jacket will have extra sleeve length built in. Don’t compensate for extra sleeve length, just take your actual measurements.
Body Measurement for Men’s Jackets and Vests (if your height measures 5’6” to 6’2”)
|Numeric Size||Collar-Drop-Tail Length|
*Standard Collar Length 1.5”