AGV K4 Evo Arrow Helmet.
The K4 EVO Arrow Helmet is a must-have with its new 3D construction and richer padding which reduces rubbing when putting on a removing your helmet. It also boasts of a dynamic ventilation system that helps to extend the life of your ride.
AGV K4 Evo Helmet Features
- Includes a dynamic ventilation system with air vents and rear extractors
- Dry-Comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Features new skin fabric which improves comfort and reduces rubbing while putting the helmet on and taking off the helmet off
- Completely removable and washable internal padding
- Now features 3D construction and a richer, more stylish internal padding
- Includes Street 8 clear visor with non-scratch and anti-fog polycarbonate lens
- XRS (Extra Quick Release System) allows for rapid visor removal and replacement without tools
- DOT certified
AGV K4 Evo Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|X Small||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|Small||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 22|
|Medium||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57 - 58||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|Large||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|X Large||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2X Large||7 7/8 - 8||63 - 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
|3X Large||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||65 - 66||-|