GMax GM78S Firestarter Helmet.
The GMax GM78S Firestarter Helmet has a new inner sun lens with the best anti-fog coating around. This ensures that you can truly ride on those cold or humid days. An optional breath guard to further reduce fogging drives this point home. With its integrated LED rear light, Coolmax liner and cheekpads, and built in speaker pockets for communication systems, just to name a few, you can't go wrong.
GMax GM78S Helmet Features
- New Inner Flip Tint Sun Lens, with the best anti-fog coating available today
- Inner flip shield is easily raised or lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet
- Optional state of the art anti-fog double lens shield
- Anti-Scratch hard coated outer lens for a longer lasting clear view
- Integrated, multi-functional red LED rear light
- Excellent shield sealing reduces cold air and noise
- Adjustable chin vent directs air upward across the inside of the shield to help reduce fogging
- Large Eyeport for improved range of vision
- DuPont Coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads move the moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly. The added performance keeps you dry and comfortable
- Removable/washable interior and adjustable cheek pad allow for more comfortable sizing
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort
- Built in speaker pockets for communication systems
- Optional snap-in removable chin curtain, vented or non-vented chin curtains for maximum adjustability and comfort
- Optional snap-in maximum seal breath guard reduces fogging
- Soft padded chin strap
- Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish
- Protective aesthetic lower rubber molding
- D.O.T. approved
GMax GM78S Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm|| 21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS|| 6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm|| 22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M|| 7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm|| 23-5/8" - 24"||L|| 7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm|| 24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL|| 7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm|| 25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"|| XXXL|| 8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm|| 26-1/2" - 26-5/8"|| XXXXL|| |