GMax GM38S Snow Helmet with Electric Shield.
The most helmet for the price - full of features, beautifully finished and great fit
GMax GM38S Helmet Features
- Easy to remove breath guard and chin curtain snaps
- Industry leading fit and sizing
- Removable, adjustable cheek pads allow custom fitting
- Liberal chin bar space for greater fit and comfort
- D.E.V.S.(Dual exhaust venting system)
- Forehead and chin bar vents control intake air and reduce shield fogging
- Quick change, no screws, no side covers double lens anti-fog shields in both standard and electric double lens
- Breathguard and chin curtain snaps in and out
- Cold weather chin curtain
- Large eye port opening
- Optional electric shield available
GMax GM38S Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm|| 21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS|| 6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm|| 22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M|| 7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm|| 23-5/8" - 24"||L|| 7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm|| 24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL|| 7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm|| 25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"|| XXXL|| 8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm|| 26-1/2" - 26-5/8"|| XXXXL|| |