Gmax GM67S Butterfly Helmet with Retractable Sun Shield.
Hey all you lady riders out there, Gmax GM67s Butterfly Helmet just maybe what you are looking for. If you have been looking for a helmet with a feminine touch? The Gm 67s Butterfly helmet may be your thing. Gmax has painted the helmet in pink or purple to give the helmet a softer touch. Options are one thing the 67s did not fall short on. This helmet is rally inspired and comes with a visor on the helmet that can easily be swapped with an included clear face shield. This Gmax GM67s has a smoked inner sun shield packed inside of the DOT thermo plastic alloy shield. There is a complete jaw set that can be purchased to help block some wind on the cooler days. Gmax has also made an optional L.E.D. light kit that can be purchased for the helmet. This light will blink fast, slow or stay solid. There is also a brake light kit available for the helmet allowing you to sync the LED light with your brake lights. Gmax Gm67S is a super functional helmet with a ton of options built in to get through every day.
GMax GM67S Helmet Features
- New Inner Flip Tint Sun Lens, with the best anti-fogging coating available today
- Inner Tint flip shield is easily raised or lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet
- Lightweight DOT approved Thermo-Plastic-Alloy shell.
- Excellent shield sealing reduces cold air and noise.
- SPC top front vents/interior and Styro designed for controlled air flow.
- Large Eye port for improved range of vision.
- DuPont™ Coolmax™ comfort liner and cheek pads the moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly. The added performance keepsyou dry and comfortable.
- Removable/washable interior and adjustable cheek pads allow for more comfortable sizing.
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort.
- Built in speaker pockets for communication systems.
- Soft padded chin strap.
- Painted shell with high quality clear coat finish.
- Includes helmet bag
- Includes peak, long outer shield
- Peak and shield cannot be used at the same time
- Available Accessories Sold Separately: Optional/ removable jaw piece that changes quick and easy due to the "tool-less" design, Multi Functional rear L.E.D light, Multi Functional rear L.E.D light with Brake Light Function
GMax GM67S Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should feel snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm|| 21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS|| 6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm|| 22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M|| 7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm|| 23-5/8" - 24"||L|| 7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm|| 24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL|| 7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm|| 25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"|| XXXL|| 8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm|| 26-1/2" - 26-5/8"|| XXXXL|| |