GMax GM48 Shattered Helmet.
GMax GM48 Helmet Features
- High-tech shell design for maximum venting and comfort
- GMAX D. E. V. S. "Dual Exhaust Venting System" allows control of air flow for maximum comfort through two side vents, three top vents, and two rear vents
- CoolMax® comfort liner and cheek pads moves moisture away from the head and dries quickly
- Aerodynamic Anti-scratch optically correct shield with easy tool-less removal
- Speaker pockets for easy speaker communication system installation
- Removable cheek pads available in different sizes for a custom fit
- Hard coated shield reduces scratching
- Removable, washable interior
- Padded chin strap
- D.O.T. approved
- Large eye port opening for greater visibility
GMax GM48 Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm|| 21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS|| 6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm|| 22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M|| 7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm|| 23-5/8" - 24"||L|| 7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm|| 24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL|| 7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm|| 25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"|| XXXL|| 8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm|| 26-1/2" - 26-5/8"|| XXXXL|| |