Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Heated Jacket Liner.
The Tour Master Synergy® 2.0 Heated Jacket Liner keeps you warm on those cold days when you still want to go out and ride your noble steed. This lightweight and flexible heated liner allows you to wear it under your jacket without making you feel like you are going camping in the Artic. This Synergy® 2.0 heated liner keeps your arms and core warm when you ride and also gives you the option to add other Tourmaster Synergy® heated gear such as gloves and pants.
Tour Master Jacket Liner Features
- Designed to operate in all weather conditions from a vehicle’s 12-volt electrical system
- Warmth without bulk or discomfort, making for a safer, more enjoyable ride
- Lightweight, flexible carbon fiber heating elements provide safe, even warmth
- Expanding side panels help fine tune the fit and increase comfort
- Jacket and vest include a power lead wiring harness, temperature control unit and a thigh-mounted leg band to attach the temperature control unit.
Tour Master Jacket Liner Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
| Size|| Chest|| Waist|| Sleeve|| Height|
|XS|| 38-40||30.5||24|| 5'7"-5'9"|
|S|| 40-42||32.5||24.5|| 5'9"-5'10"|
|M|| 42-44||34.5||25|| 5'10"-5'11"|
|L|| 44-46||36.5||25.5|| 5'11"-6'|
|XL|| 46-48||38.5||26|| 6'-6'1"|
|2XL|| 48-50||42.5||26.5|| 6'1"-6'3"|
|3XL|| 50-52||44.5||27|| 6'3"-6'4"|
|4XL|| 52-54||46.5||27.5|| 6'4"-6'5"|