Scorpion EXO-R2000 Fortis Helmet.
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Helmet Features
TCT™ Composite Shell
- Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT™ (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.
4 Shell Sizes
- To optimize weight, fitment, and comfort. The R2000 is built with 4 shell sizes and 6 EPS liners. Providing you a true MotoGP™ developed race helmet.
Everclear® No Fog Face Shield
- Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection (Clear shield standard, free dark smoke shield included)
AirFit® Liner Inflation System
- Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
KwikWick 2® Liner Fabric
- KwikWick 2® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Kwikfit™ cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
Quiet Neck Roll
- Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet
Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System
- Easy, Secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
- Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
FaceShield Lock/Vent System
- Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
Emergency Release System
- Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2010 and DOT certifications
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Helmet Sizing
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow. See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
| Size|| CM|| Inches|| Hat Size|
|XS|| 53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM|| 55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD|| 57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG|| 59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL|| 61-62 cm|| 24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL|| 63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL|| 65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|