Scorpion EXO-T1200 Mainstay Helmet.
The EXO-T1200 is an ideal solution for touring riders who look for and demand premium features in a full-coverage helmet. Starting with an aerodynamic and aggressive profile, the EXO-T1200 lists advanced features including a TCT® composite shell, an AirFit® liner inflation system and SpeedView® drop-down sun visor. And thanks to its VSV™ ventilation system, this long-distance hero has gained a reputation as the best ventilated touring helmet on the market.
Scorpion EXO-T1200 Helmet Features
- Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT™ (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.
Ellip-Tec® Base Plate
- ToScorpion’s ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for a 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds.
Adjustable SpeedView® Retractable Sun-Visor
- Adjustable to 3 different height-levels, the retractable sun-visor incorporates Everclear® anti-fog technology on both sides.
Everclear® Anti-Fog Face Shield
- Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art anti-fog technology, anti-scratch hardened coating and 100% UV protection. City-Mode tab allows the shield to be locked or left slightly open for a gentle flow of air to the shield and helmet interior.
KwikWick® III Removable/Washable Anti-Microbial Liner
- The third generation of Scorpion’s moisture-wicking lining material feels cool to the touch in warm weather and will keep you warm in cool weather, while maintaining anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic properties.
AirFit® Liner Inflation System
- Inflatable cheek pad system for a superior, personalized fit.
KwikFit® Cheek Pads
- Kwikfit® cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
Three-Dimensionally Contoured Cheek Pads
- Three-dimensionally sculpted, triple-density foam that contours to the rider’s head shape for better comfort and fit.
VSV™ Ventilation System
- The Venturi Super Vent (VSV™) helps to make the EXO-T1200 the most ventilated touring helmet on the market. Intake ports across the front of the helmet force cool air into the interior, while exhaust vents maximize the movement of hot air out the rear of the helmet.
3 Shell Sizes
- Having 3 shell sizes helps to optimize weight, fit and comfort across the entire size range of XS-3XL.
Titanium Double D-Ring Chin Strap
- Scorpion Valise Helmet Bag<
- Communication System Speaker Pockets
- Aero Skirt
- 5 Year Warranty
- D.O.T. approved
Scorpion EXO-T1200 Helmet Sizing
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow. See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
| Size|| CM|| Inches|| Hat Size|
|XS|| 53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM|| 55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD|| 57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG|| 59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL|| 61-62 cm|| 24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL|| 63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL|| 65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|