Shoei VFX-W Reputation Helmet.
The SHOEI VFX-W Reputation has a bold, aggressive and modern design. When this VFX-w goes on your head, everyone at the track will know that you are not just showing up to play, you mean business. This SHOEI design comes in three color options; TC-1 (red/black/white), TC-2 (blue/black/white) and TC-3 (yellow/black/white).
I will just start by speaking the language of most people in the Off-Road/Motocross world, BRAAAAPPP!!! If that simple word makes you perk up and smile, because someone else speaks your language, then you have found your helmet!!! Even if you have no clue what I just said, you are still in the right place. The SHOEI VFX-W is at the top of the list for most professional riders and is the pinnacle for off-road helmets. The VFX-W is the result of SHOEI listening to its riders and putting in the research and development to bring motocross and off-road riders a state of the art helmet that leaves no stone unturned when it comes to safety and innovation. So whether you are trail blazing through the woods or flying off of a 60 foot double, SHOEI has you covered with the VFX-W.
Shoei VFX-W Helmet Features
Shoei’s extensive experience in off-road helmet design and manufacturing has led to the creation of a new standard in off-road helmets, the VFX-W. The aggressive shell design allows for a lightweight off-road helmet that offers incredible protection, form-fitting comfort, cooling ventilation and components that are easy to care for.
- Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) construction combines high performance fibers with organic fibers to create a shell structure that is lightweight, rigid and resilient
- Four shell and five liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel and rider testing
- Front intake vents combine with rear vents and a neck outlet vent to maximize flow-through ventilation
- The helmet interior is constructed with a comfortable, Max-Dry material that absorbs and discharges moisture two times faster than traditional nylon
- Cheek pads, upper liner and chinstrap covers are easily removed for cleaning and/or replacement
- Cheek pads are available in optional sizes so that each rider can personalize their fit
- Aggressively shaped Sleek Visor provides incredible airflow for reduced drag
- Visor is easily installed or removed with the use of three external screws
- Removable, washable and replaceable Sleek Mouthpiece filter
- Matte black anti-reflection for underside of visor is included (white and graphic models only)
- Unique chin strap clip keeps strap from flapping in the wind
- Ergonomically shaped mud guard
- Helmet sack constructed of soft, velvety fabric with drawstring closure
- Meets or exceeds SNELL and DOT standards
Shoei VFX-W Helmet Sizing
To find the correct size helmet for a person's head:
1. Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
2. Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
3. Once you have tried on the helmet it should feel snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
| Size|| Hat Size|| CM|| Inches|
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4|| 53-54||20 7/8-21 1/4|
|S||6 7/8-7|| 55-56||21 5/8-22|
|M||7 1/8-7 1/4|| 57-58||22 1/2-22 7/8|
|L||7 3/8-7 1/2|| 59-60||23 1/4-23 5/8|
|XL||7 5/8-73/4|| 61-62|| 24-24 3/8|
|XXL||7 7/8-8|| 63-64||24 3/4-25 1/8|