Shoei VFX-W Block Pass Helmet.
The SHOEI VFX-W Block Pass is an aggressive design named after an aggressive move on the race track. This VFX-W has the attitude necessary to be called Block Pass. With its bold lines and graphics, this Shoei says to the competition, watch your back I am coming through. The VFX-W Block Pass is offered in three color options; TC-1 (red/black/white), TC-2 (blue/black/white), TC-5 (black/white/silver).
I will just start by speaking the language of most people in the Off-Road/Motocross world, BRAAAAPPP!!! If that simple word makes you perk up and smile, because someone else speaks your language, then you have found your helmet!!! Even if you have no clue what I just said, you are still in the right place. The SHOEI VFX-W is at the top of the list for most professional riders and is the pinnacle for off-road helmets. The VFX-W is the result of SHOEI listening to its riders and putting in the research and development to bring motocross and off-road riders a state of the art helmet that leaves no stone unturned when it comes to safety and innovation. So whether you are trail blazing through the woods or flying off of a 60 foot double, SHOEI has you covered with the VFX-W.
Shoei VFX-W Helmet Features
With so many helmet options available to the motocross and off-road riding and racing communities, SHOEI takes great pride in the fact that more top riders prefer the groundbreaking VFX-W over all others. The absolute pinnacle of off-road helmets, the VFX-W is the result of countless hours of conceptualization, R&D, and testing with the most hard-nosed critics of all, our professional racing team. With top pros like Kevin Windham, Josh Grant, Josh Strang, and Destry Abbott leading the charge, the VFX-W is drenched in state-of-the-art features, and absolutely no stone was left unturned during its development. If you’re looking for a new lid to hit the track or trail, look no further. Meets or exceeds SNELL and DOT standards
- Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) construction combines high performance fibers with organic fibers to create a shell structure that is lightweight, rigid and resilient
- Four shell and five liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel and rider testing
- Front intake vents combine with rear vents and a neck outlet vent to maximize flow-through ventilation
- The helmet interior is constructed with a comfortable, Max-Dry material that absorbs and discharges moisture two times faster than traditional nylon
- Cheek pads, upper liner and chinstrap covers are easily removed for cleaning and/or replacement
- Cheek pads are available in optional sizes so that each rider can personalize their fit
- Aggressively shaped Sleek Visor provides incredible airflow for reduced drag
- Visor is easily installed or removed with the use of three external screws
- Removable, washable and replaceable Sleek Mouthpiece filter
- Matte black anti-reflection for underside of visor is included (white and graphic models only)
- Unique chin strap clip keeps strap from flapping in the wind
- Ergonomically shaped mud guard
- Helmet sack constructed of soft, velvety fabric with drawstring closure
Shoei VFX-W Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
| Size|| Hat Size|| CM|| Inches|
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4|| 53-54||20 7/8-21 1/4|
|S||6 7/8-7|| 55-56||21 5/8-22|
|M||7 1/8-7 1/4|| 57-58||22 1/2-22 7/8|
|L||7 3/8-7 1/2|| 59-60||23 1/4-23 5/8|
|XL||7 5/8-73/4|| 61-62|| 24-24 3/8|
|XXL||7 7/8-8|| 63-64||24 3/4-25 1/8|