Shoei RF-1200 Marquez Digi Ant Helmet.
The SHOEI Qwest Passage is a clean design that does not go over the top when it comes to design. This helmet is very conservative and has just enough color to add style to this matte finished helmet. The Qwest comes in four different color options, TC-1 (red/black), TC-2 (blue/black), TC-3 (yellow/black) and TC-5 (silver/black).
The SHOEI Qwest welcomes you to their version of a touring helmet. As we all know, SHOEI is a premier helmet brand and when you hear their name the first thing that comes to mind is quality, and they did not disappoint when designing the QWEST touring helmet. Just like all of the SHOEI race helmets, the QWEST has been wind tunnel tested and rider approved. From its class leading ventilation, to its overall design that reduces drag and lift and also helps cancel out noise which is a plus on long rides. The QWEST helmet was designed with comfort in mind; it has 4 individual shell sizes that allow it to fit a wider range of people’s heads. The QWEST also uses SHOEI’s Q.R.S.A. system that works with the CW-1 Visor. If you want comfortable ride in a helmet that helps reduce rider fatigue with its superb design, look no further, the SHOEI QWEST is the Helmet for you!
Shoei RF-1200 Helmet Features
No matter what we ride, where our final destination, or the path we choose to get there, every motorcyclist shares the same common thread when throwing a leg over their machine. It’s the exhilarating search for adventure that draws us to the road, and SHOEI’s all-new QWEST embodies what every rider seeks to experience along the way. Revolutionary noise-reduction technology, unsurpassed long-distance comfort, advanced ventilation performance, a light weight, balanced fit and feel, and over 50 years of helmet-building experience have combined to deliver the finest touring helmet known to man. The all-new, groundbreaking QWEST—It’s your journey… Enjoy every mile of it.
Light Weight Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ Shell Construction
- Smaller, lighter yet stronger shell design; compact and aerodynamic, with attention towards wind noise reduction without blocking road noises
- Four shell sizes ensure a custom fit
- Dual density EPS liner accommodates a more compact design without compromising ventilation flow
- Includes breath guard and chin curtain
- Superior ventilation as a result of rigorous wind tunnel testing
- Large three-position lower vent, three upper vent intakes and four uniquely positioned upper exhaust outlet vents
3D Max-Dry System II Interior
- Center pad components are three-dimensionally shaped to match contours of the rider’s head, allowing comfortable fit while maintaining a firm hold for high-speed riding
- 3D shaped cheek pads available in multiple thicknesses for a custom fit
- Max-Dry System II liner material quickly absorbs and dissipates sweat and moisture
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet
- Chin curtain and breath guard included
CWR-1 Shield System
- Shield features ribs along the top and bottom to improve rigidity and eliminate bending from wind pressure during opening and closing
- Improved window beading features dual-layered dual lip construction that ensures a windproof and waterproof seal with every closure
- Locking mechanism easily engages the shield lock when fully closed lock when fully closed
- Pinlock® pins and fog resistant lens insert included
- Spring-loaded base plates offer quick shield changes
- Five-stage rotating dial allows fine tuning of the base plate for easy shield adjustments
Standard Chin-Strap Clip
- Neatly secures chin strap
D.O.T. and SNELL approved
Shoei RF-1200 Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
| Size|| Hat Size|| CM|| Inches|
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4|| 53-54||20 7/8-21 1/4|
|S||6 7/8-7|| 55-56||21 5/8-22|
|M||7 1/8-7 1/4|| 57-58||22 1/2-22 7/8|
|L||7 3/8-7 1/2|| 59-60||23 1/4-23 5/8|
|XL||7 5/8-73/4|| 61-62|| 24-24 3/8|
|XXL||7 7/8-8|| 63-64||24 3/4-25 1/8|