Speed And Strength SS600 Rust And Redemption Helmet.
The Speed and Strength® SS600 Rust And Redemption motorcycle helmet is lined with quilted comfort lining and built with a T.P.A.™ Thermo-Plastic Alloy shell that meets or exceeds DOT standards. The 1140 gram helmet contains a Double ‘D’ D-Ring retention system and an Air Strike™ direct course ventilation system for proper air flow circulation.
Speed And Strength SS600 Helmet Features
- T.P.A. Thermo-Plastic Alloy Shell
- Meets or exceeds DOT Standards
- Removable, washable and moisture wicking liner
- Air Strike direct course ventilation system
- DVD drop visor design
- All Clear! sight system optically correct, anti-scratch, and UV resistant
- Speed Strap quick release chin strap
Speed And Strength SS600 Helmet Sizing
HEAD SIZE: Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
| Size|| Hat Size|| Measurement (in)|
|XS||6 1/2-6 5/8||20 7/8"-21 1/4"|
|SM||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 5/8"-22"|
|MD||7-7 1/8||22 1/2"-22 7/4"|
|LG||7 1/4-7 3/8||23 1/4"-23 5/8"|
|XL||7 1/2-7 5/8|| 24"-24 3/8"|
|2XL||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/4"-25 1/4"|